ZETTLER GROUP JOB POSTING
Headquartered in the US, Zettler Group is a global company that manufactures Relays, Magnetics, and LCD Displays at their wholly owned factory in Xiamen, China. The Zettler Group specializes in providing custom and standard solutions to a wide array of industries and applications.Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- All aspects of customer interaction: quoting, order processing and fulfillment, sampling, general follow-up
- Proactive business development including driving representatives and distributors for lead and order generation
- Ensure pipeline of opportunities
- Report to VP of Sales on all sales activities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years as part of a sales team in a B2B structure
- Strong general inside sales skills; organized, communication skills, attention to detail, etc.
- Self-directed and a capable time manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software (Salesforce preferred)
- Professional approach, utilizing good judgment and creative problem solving
- Ability to adhere to Company policies and rules set forth; promotes the Company's safety standards; does not take unneeded risk
- Ability to work independently, positive attitude and a team player
This company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates should submit a resume, salary requirements and a cover letter detailing how they closely meet the above requirements and experience. Need to be authorized to work in the United States of America.
In an effort to provide a safe work environment for all employees, Zettler Group has established preventative health measures to ensure the well-being of all Zettler Group employees: Face-coverings and social distancing required. Hygiene stations provided.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.