ZETTLER GROUP JOB POSTING
Thank you for your inquiry about employment opportunities with ZETTLER Group. Currently we do not have any open positions available. Please check back with us later.
Headquartered in the US, Zettler Group is a global company that manufactures Relays, Magnetics, and LCD Displays at their wholly owned factory in Xiamen, China. The Zettler Group specializes in providing custom and standard solutions to a wide array of industries and applications.Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supports General Manager in all sales and business development matters related to our North American relay business.
- Proactively manages growth of the business by identifying and actively pursuing new business opportunities, new target accounts/industries and new applications.
- Closely works with the company’s regional sales reps in order to drive new account business or new applications at existing customers.
- Ensures consistent customer engagement by the regional sales reps - monitors and drives their performance.
- Provides constant product and application related data and promotional information to the regional sales reps to ensure their knowledge base of the company product lines is up-to-date.
- Closely works with the company’s national and regional distributors in order to support their sales activities on behalf of the company's product lines.
- Provides guidance and supervision to the in-house sales administration staff in order to provide highly efficient and effective sales and logistics support to our customer base.
- Closely works with key customers during engineering phases of projects and coordinates with company’s application engineering staff as needed.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of the relay product lines and the company’s design and manufacturing capabilities for developing and integrating products into customer applications.
- As appropriate, identifies cross-selling opportunities at customers for other Zettler Group product lines (Transformers, Displays, HVAC Controls).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (including the ability to clearly explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience).
- Highly developed level of understanding of electronic components applications across various industries.
- Proven success in collaborating directly with customers to understand their needs and translate them into clearly defined technical requirements documents and components solutions.
- Proactive and dynamic self-starter with hands-on attitude.
- Effective interpersonal skills and strong team worker.
- Bachelor degree, preferred in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 to 7 years progressive sales and/or application engineering experience in the electronic components industry, preferably with direct experience in the sales of electro-mechanical relays.
- Proven track record of ability to consistently grow revenues.
- Competitive Salary and Incentive Bonus.
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holiday.
- 401K Plan.
- Job Type: Full-time.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates should submit a resume, salary requirements and a cover letter detailing how they closely meet the above requirements and experience. Need to be authorized to work in the United States of America.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.