ZETTLER GROUP JOB POSTING
Headquartered in the US, Zettler Group is a global company that manufactures Relays, Magnetics, and LCD Displays at their wholly owned factory in Xiamen, China. The Zettler Group specializes in providing custom and standard solutions to a wide array of industries and applications.Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- All aspects of customer interaction: quoting, order processing and fulfillment, sampling, general follow-up
- Proactive business development including driving representatives and distributors for lead and order generation
- Ensure pipeline of opportunities
- Report to senior management on all sales activities
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years as part of a sales team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-directed and a capable time manager
- Effective communicator; both verbal and written
- Compensation: $23 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
- Employment Type: Full-Time
This company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates should submit a resume, salary requirements and a cover letter detailing how they closely meet the above requirements and experience. Need to be authorized to work in the United States of America.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.