ZETTLER GROUP JOB POSTING
Headquartered in the US, Zettler Group is a global company that manufactures Relays, Magnetics, and LCD Displays at their wholly owned factory in Xiamen, China. The Zettler Group specializes in providing custom and standard solutions to a wide array of industries and applications. Please visit www.zettler-group.com for more information.Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oversees all North American sales.
- Maintain manufacturer’s representative / distribution partner mindshare.
- Develop / implement marketing strategies that highlight our value-added capabilities as a solutions provider.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Sells custom solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Researching and recommending new opportunities based on emerging markets or customers.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5-7 years of Sales Management experience in the electronics industry
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate to all audience levels (customers, management, executive board).
- Capable of understanding and discussing engineering designs, schematics, concepts.
- Ability to travel in North America ~1 week/month.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical training/education.
- Exceptional task management skills (prioritizing between answering e-mails, conference calls, action items, deadlines, etc.)
- Experienced with office 365 (Exel used for generating / analyzing sales and logistics reports)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior ability to make decisions, exercise sound judgment and use initiative
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Compensation and Benefits: :
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holiday.
- 401K Plan.
Job Type: Full-time
This company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates should submit a resume, salary requirements and a cover letter detailing how they closely meet the above requirements and experience. Need to be authorized to work in the United States of America.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.