ZETTLER GROUP JOB POSTINGS
Zettler Group, North America, is a global company that specializes in Relays, Magnetics, and LCD Displays having established themselves with an industry leading reputation as a provider of top quality solutions in a wide range of industrial applications.
As a division of Zettler Group North America, American Zettler Inc. offers application-engineering, sales, distribution and customer service for a broad product range of Electromechanical Relays to meet many specific requirements of diverse commercial and industrial applications. Zettler Relays are used in a wide range of industries including: HVAC/R, Lighting, Solar, Electric Vehicle charging, Metering, Automotive, Telecommunication /Security systems, Home Appliances, Test and Measurement devices, Industrial Controls, and many other types of electrical and electronic equipment.
Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative
Our company is looking for a Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative with a proven track record of driving sales. The individual must possess a sense of urgency and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The candidate needs to be comfortable working with both our internal sales team, external sales representatives, and distributors. Effective communication skills are a must. The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of inside sales experience
Responsibilities and Duties:
- All aspects of customer interaction: quoting, order processing and fulfillment, sampling, general follow-up
- Proactive business development including driving representatives and distributors for lead and order generation
- Ensure pipeline of opportunities
- Report to senior management on all sales activities
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years as part of a sales team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-directed and a capable time manager
- Effective communicator; both verbal and written
- Full-time 7:30pm–4:15pm Monday through Friday
What We Offer:
- We offer Medical (we pay a portion of your and your dependents monthly premium), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holiday
- 401K Plan
Zettler Group is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates should submit a resume, salary requirements, and a cover letter detailing how they closely meet the above requirements and experience.